Concepcion Picciotto, et. al. ) Plaintiffs pro se ) C.A. No. 87-3290-LFO ) Judge Louis Oberdorfer v. ) ) Donald Hodel, et. al. ) Defendants. )
I, Robert Dorrough, a plaintiff in the above entitled action, hereby declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and understanding.
1. I was present in Lafayette Park on December 8, 1987.
2. On December 8, 1987 I observed police officials close a portion of the south side of Lafayette Park.
3. I was not in Lafayette Park when the police closed the southern portion of the Park on December 10, 1987, rather I was walking along M Street NW, where crowds of people lined the street right up to the curb.
4. In that scenerio I saw the motorcade carrying Secretary Gorbachov drive by. After the motorcade passed the crowds which had lined the street dispursed.
5. On the following day newspapers all over the world reported that Gorbachev's motorcade had stopped, and that he had gotten out of his car and mingled with the crowds.
Executed this ___ day of January, 1988,