UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff, vs. CASE NO. 96-183-Civ-J-20 WAKEEM AKA WILLIAM A. BARRIE, Defendant.
I, Wakeem a/k/a William L. Barrie, declare under penalty of perjury that I am indigent, and:
1. Because of my poverty, I am unable to pay any cost related to this case;
2. I am not gainfully employed in any manner for compensation;
3. I have no money in any checking or savings account, nor do I own a life insurance policy with any cash value;
4. I do not own any real property, stocks, bonds, notes, or other intangible property;
5. I receive Public Assistance in the form of;
6. I have 0 (none) dependants.
Under penalty of perjury, I declare that the statements contained herein are true and correct.
Wakeem a/k/a William L. Barrie
1855 S. Federal Hwy.
Stuart, Fla. 34994
Telephone: (407) 288-9929