USDC Cr. No. 84-3552
THOMAS v. REAGAN
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
WILLIAM THOMAS, et al
Plaintiff Pro Se
versus CA 84-3552
Judge Louis Oberdorfer
UNITED STATES, et al
DECLARATION OF WILLIAM THOMAS
REGARDING DECEMBER 26, 1986
I, William Thomas, plaintiff pro se in the above entitled
action, hereby declare under penalty of perjury that the following
is true and correct to the best of my knowledge:
1. In the morning hours of December 26, 1986, USPP officer
Doerrler issued Concepcion Picciotto a CFR citation
2. Officer Doerrler stood around the vicinity of the signs,
doing nothing for nearly one hour.
3. Also on that date, Officer Doerrler demanded
identification from Dr. James Evans, ostensibly because Dr. Evans
was more than "3 feet" away from his sign.
4. Officer Doerrler stood around the vicinity of the signs,
doing nothing, for another lengthy period of time.
5. Also on that date, Officer Doerrler issued Scott Galindez
a CFR citation for "camping."
6. Later on that date, I observed, from a distance of some
two hundred feet, Officer Doerrler searching an individual in the
north western quadrant of Lafayette Park.
7. On or about December 24, 1986 I was in precisely the same
physical situation as I had been in when officer Ward had issued me
the citation of a "camping" violation. During the early morning
hours officer Ward again approached me and said: "I see you are
not camping tonight. You are using the blankets for warmth."
Executed under penalty of perjury
this ______ day of ________________, 1986.
William Thomas, Plaintiff Pro Se
1440 N Street, N.W. Apt. 410
Washington, D.C. 20005
Case Listing --- Proposition One ---- Peace Park